Sparkle Boat

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Newly Married


reflective bridal
Originally uploaded by tiff_hamburger.
Anyone who knows me knows that I recently got married. This picture is from my wonderful photographer, Vanessa Escobedo Barba.

I have been married for just about two months, and while we had been living together before, being married is somehow different, though the difference is difficult to pin down. It may have something to do with a deep, mystical connection forged in our souls at the moment we said "I do."

Or maybe it's because we can say we love each other more than pickles and know exactly what we mean when we do. We're a conspiracy of two, on a secret mission, and no one can break our code. After all, it's a language shared by two people in the whole world, making it of little linguistic interest, but making a world of secret meaning for two people who talk an awful lot about pickles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home