Sparkle Boat

Friday, January 26, 2007

Texas, the cookie


Texas, the cookie
Originally uploaded by madame valentin.
OK, so I obviously have been out of the blogging for a while. I don't know why. I think it could have been the holidays, and also a serious case of the blues. I always hate winter and the short days. But I'm ready to be back.

Here is a quick post along with a picture of some of what we did over our Christmas vacation.

They were pretty yummy. I got the recipe from Elise at Simply Recipes. This was my very first batch of sugar cookies ever, and so I had no idea how hard it would be to roll them out. But it was. I have never cursed something inanimate with such feeling. Well, maybe I have, but not in a while.

Anyway, my husband decorate these, and I thought they were cute. Yes, we're from Texas, which means nothing says Christmas like edible political subdivisions.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home